Lawn Care Forum banner

Need advice about an old trugreen truck

9K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Ghopper3345 
#1 ·
I am thinking of purchasing an old Trugreen Isuzu NPR Spray truck. I have found a few out there, the only problem is one has all the spray components, but is missing the pump. I tried to search to see what pump I would need, but no luck, any ideas? The other truck has the pump, but has a big hole drilled out of the bottom of the tank, I am guessing this can be repaired? If someone has any knowledge of these trucks, please share.

Thanks

#7 ·
You must have a better selection than the stuff I've seen.. I was finding 8 year old trucks with slipping trans, 250,000 miles and rough paintand bodies..
Posted via Mobile Device
I got them with 130k miles, good paint tires and not missing any of the spray system. There are duds out there.
Posted via Mobile Device

#11 ·
I recently purchased an Isuzu NPR Truck that has the fiberglass Trugreen body on it. I have both pumps from the truck and various parts if you need them. Send me a message if you are interested. I would like to sell that stuff to raise cash for my new body I am putting on it.

#12 ·
I recently purchased an Isuzu NPR Truck that has the fiberglass Trugreen body on it. I have both pumps from the truck and various parts if you need them. Send me a message if you are interested. I would like to sell that stuff to raise cash for my new body I am putting on it.
I cant send you a pm. I'll buy them both. drop me an email

info at peachstateturfcare.com

#17 ·
goo truck with 120,000 on it all redone in the past few years selling it. just too small now. pm with questions
Nice Looking Truck UNTIL you showed the empty inside. Looks like TG/CL stripped it pretty clean before they sold it. That year Hippo has a 300/100 split tank and it looks like your after market gasoline powered pump is only hooked up to the 100 side unless the divider is cut out. What happen to the $ 3500 Hydacel pumps that were on the Truck and the Other Hose Reels??

I have a similar model year Hippo but with 3 separate hose reels, tanks and pumps so there is no cross contamination. How can you Treat Trees with only one Set Up? What about Ornamental or Perimeter sprays??

#18 ·
Nice Looking Truck UNTIL you showed the empty inside. Looks like TG/CL stripped it pretty clean before they sold it. That year Hippo has a 300/100 split tank and it looks like your after market gasoline powered pump is only hooked up to the 100 side unless the divider is cut out. What happen to the $ 3500 Hydacel pumps that were on the Truck and the Other Hose Reels??

I have a similar model year Hippo but with 3 separate hose reels, tanks and pumps so there is no cross contamination. How can you Treat Trees with only one Set Up? What about Ornamental or Perimeter sprays??

I took all that crap off and built my own rig. I have another whole rig that slides in to the front section 200 gal. With a pump and reel. So when we spray we have guys spraying lawns. Truck holds 600 gal or 400 w pallet. Set up with tow package for trailer it's a awesome truck just out grew it. Those trucks run forever
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.