Need advice on mulching blade (you'll understand why I posted it here)

Chris586

LawnSite Member
My current set up is on a Toro 20444 recycler deck with the 59290 recycler bagging kit. I can't find the model number of the Toro I bought originally which those are the parts on the current deck. The mower I originally bought was the Toro personal pace with the GTS 6.0hp by Briggs and Stratton. I bought the mower in like 2002 or 2003. It originally had the same bagging kit mentioned above but also had the side discharge but I was young and dumb and the bottom of the deck rusted out. That's why I'm rocking the 20444 recycler deck. So to the question, with the GTS 6.0hp B&S engine can I run a mulching blade? If so what 21 inch mulching blade should I run. I don't bag and my lawn is nice and thick so I hate cutting it twice. Btw I can't afford a new mower or I would I'm looking for the 25.4 echo X pas main section, the straight trimmer attachment and the straight edger attachment.

Thank you!!

OP
C

Chris586

LawnSite Member
My current set up is on a Toro 20444 recycler deck with the 59290 recycler bagging kit. I can't find the model number of the Toro I bought originally which those are the parts on the current deck. The mower I originally bought was the Toro personal pace with the GTS 6.0hp by Briggs and Stratton. I bought the mower in like 2002 or 2003. It originally had the same bagging kit mentioned above but also had the side discharge but I was young and dumb and the bottom of the deck rusted out. That's why I'm rocking the 20444 recycler deck. So to the question, with the GTS 6.0hp B&S engine can I run a mulching blade? If so what 21 inch mulching blade should I run. I don't bag and my lawn is nice and thick so I hate cutting it twice. Btw I can't afford a new mower or I would I'm looking for the 25.4 echo X pas main section, the straight trimmer attachment and the straight edger attachment.

Thank you!!
This is what blade Toro is telling me to use but I need a mulching blade since I don't bag or side discharge
93-0241
Screenshot_20210516-015825.jpg

Top Forums