Need advice with Snapper Pro

beano

LawnSite Senior Member
Just wanted to see what everyones thoughts were. I've decided I need to add a new mower this year because my other mowers are getting older and my main rider is starting to have problems. I went into my dealer today and he told me he had a left over 2011 Snapper Pro sx200 with the 28hp Vanguard engine for and new 60 inch ICD deck for $6500. To me thats an amazing deal and Ill know I wont find anything better for cheaper but I have such a hard time spending that kind of money especially since I have a full time job now and am just doing this on the side now. Anyways, does it seem like a good price and does anyone have expericence with this mower. Thanks

99team

LawnSite Member
Heres my advise. Snapper = garbage Vanguard = garbage Very simple. I also do landscaping on the side and you cant be afraid to invest in good equipment. If you ever decide to get out of the business you will always get your money back with good equipment and have less head aches! good luck!

99team

LawnSite Member
Grasshopper and bobcat
Posted via Mobile Device

99team

LawnSite Member
With Kawasaki and Kohler motors. I wont run anything else
Posted via Mobile Device

LawnMan19

LawnSite Gold Member
I know for the most part that Snapper models are the same as Ferris, and I know Ferris is very good and, has excellent cut quality. So I think it would be a good buy, and at $6500 that is an great price.

TinMan1

LawnSite Senior Member
Our county govn only run Snapper Pro this year from John Deere last year