1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need build date,please

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by aVOLanche, Jun 4, 2004.

1. aVOLanche

aVOLanche LawnSite Member

Terry,can you tell me when this was built

model#V48-14 KO-H

ser# 127012
    Thanks!! Fred

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Fred,

That unit was bult on June 28, 1996.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,

Terry

3. aVOLanche

aVOLanche LawnSite Member

Thanks,Terry
    On the Ex mark site,I don't see where to download owner's and parts manuals below serial#130,000 and mine is 127,012...where can I get them?Sure appreciate your help.

PS:What would be a good starting point for deck adjustment(blade/caster/axle heights) for an initial setup for cutting about 3 1/2" tall?Thanks!Fred

4. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

Yea but what TIME on June 28, 1996? j/k

5. eXmark

6. eXmark

Blade runner,

I'm not sure what exact time was when this mower was built but it would have been sometime between 6:00 am. and 3:00 pm. the high temperature outside was around 85 degrees and David Lettermans top ten list had something to do with a tell all book about the White House and I was bout 2 1/2 months away from starting to work here at Exmark...................which is a good reminder of what I was doing and where I was going..................It wasn't much fun....................It's a lot better now.................man I love working here…………….the futures so bright………..you finish!

Thanks for the reminder. We all start somewhere; it's where we are headed that we need to keep our focus………I’d go give my boss a big hug right now but he might take it wrong.

Later guys

Terry