1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need bulbs bad

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Updog, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Updog

Updog LawnSite Member

I have a wealthy customer I gave a quote to the first part of December to put in some tulips & hyacinth. They just called wanted the work done problem is where I normally order from is sold out. I told them it may cost alittle more but I can't find any. Anyone have a supplier they would share or sell me some overstock.I can't lose this customer they own a realestate company and will be building a new subdivition soon.

2. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

www.vanengelen.com thats where we get ours from. You may have a hard time getting them this time of year. we planted ours about 3 months ago.

3. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

4. lewdo

lewdo LawnSite Member

5. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

check them out they will send you all sorts of info in the mail when u request for it and they have some GOOD color combo's as well.

http://colorblends.com

6. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Netherland bulb as well

Chris

7. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Netherland bulb company. Hummert International use to sell them also at cheap prices.

8. Updog

Updog LawnSite Member

Thanks guys netherland had just what I needed. Thank goodness for this website. :)