need company names for root feeder gun parts?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by kickin sum grass, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. kickin sum grass

    kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 628

    I need the plunger for a tree root feeder gun. Lesco does not carry these parts so I am trying to find other companies who would carry parts for these.

    thanks in advance...
  2. Neal Wolbert

    Neal Wolbert LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 407

    What model do you have and what do you mean by a plunger?
  3. Russ

    Russ LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 540

  4. MStine315

    MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 789

    If it isn't Lesco, it may be a Green Garde. Try Westheffer in Kansas. They have a website if you Google them. Marc
  5. vegomatic40

    vegomatic40 LawnSite Senior Member
    from 6
    Messages: 406

    Yep. Talk with Mark Cruse at Westheffer. I think he started with Chemlawn (not stinkin Trugreen) in the days of horse drawn tankers. Will likely tell you the part number before you are done describing the part. The Green-Garde is by far the best root-feeder I've used. Easily adapts to a standard jd-9c tree/shrub gun. Very light weight and durable. Just make sure to get the optional splash guard. Protects you from "blowback" when soil is saturated from heavy rains.
  6. tremor

    tremor LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,476

Share This Page