need discharge cover info

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by fishpilot, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. fishpilot

    fishpilot LawnSite Member
    Messages: 15

    I've seen a cover plate for a mower deck discharge that is hand operated by use of a long handle that when moved over the discharge keeps grass from flying into beds, driveways etc.

    I need info on the manufacturer or a supplier to get one or three of these things.

    Any help appreciated.

Share This Page