1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need Equipment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Chris M., Jan 31, 2010.

1. Chris M.

Chris M. LawnSite Member

:)Hi, my name is Chris and I am starting a lawn care company. I am in need of equipment. Mowers, trimmers, edgers, blowers, and a trailer. I have a budget of $7500 and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chris.

2. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

i have some equipment for sale and can hook you up with everything you need except a trailer. let me know

3. Chris M.

Chris M. LawnSite Member

I can be reached a 313 544 3771. Give me a call and let me know what you have and maybe we can work something oout. Chris.

4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

I have an older Hustler 60" w/ a 25hp Kohler and dump bagger. It's a good starter mower and something you can use for leaf pickups as well. That's all it's been used for the last couple years. Price is right at $1300. I'm in SW Michigan if you're interested.

5. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have a starter exmark zero turn. 52" lazer ct. 21 hp briggs. w/side bagger/ 7** hours. let me know if interested.

6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have 2 toro z 500 mowers

mower #1 toro z 500 28hp kawi with toro bagger 790 hours
    $5000

mower #2 toro z 500 30hp kohler no bagger 840 hours
    $4000

If you buy one of the mowers ill throw in a trimer and edger the trimmer is a sthil fs 90 and the edger is a fc 90. the edger runs great the trimmer runs but needs a lil work. Let me know
    alex

7. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

forgot to mention both mowers are 60in decks

8. theheisk

theheisk LawnSite Member

I have a trailer, zeroturn, backpack blower, two weedeaters. That would be way undern you budget.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. darood01

darood01 LawnSite Member

Hey Raymond S., Do you have any pictures of the hustler and where are you located?

10. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

i called and it said your voice box has not been set up yet. once you get 10 post's you can pm me or i will pm you.