1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need Fert Sub in SE MI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by RedWingsDet, Mar 22, 2008.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I am looking for a Fert Co. to sub some work out to. I used to use atwd but we know waht happened to them. I was totally satisfied with them, but I want nothing to do with TG.

Quality must be prestigious or please look elsewhere. I have about 10 Homes and 4 Comm. Props I need to sub out for spraying and fert. on lawns/landscapes/trees/bushes/plants/etc.
    Possibly many more to come as I have not started out 08 marketing yet...

PM me if interested. Again, best quality and service companies only. (no tg).

2. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

Mark, when u find someone we can trust, please pm me. I'm in the same boat, TG has them but nothing is cast in stone. Will miss dealing with Jerry, he was a great guy to work with..

Scott

3. enviouslawns

enviouslawns LawnSite Member

Mastersgreen is really good thats who i used

4. dan9812

dan9812 LawnSite Member

im subing fertilizer work to a good guy right now, i just cut and let him fertilize, been in the business for about 6 years now, let me know if interested

5. Green Leaves

Green Leaves LawnSite Member

If interested please contact me at 248-505-7793. We take care of residential, apartments, condos, and homeowner associations. We use products from Lesco. I would be happy to meet and discuss.
    Thanks,
    Sean

6. ein999

ein999 LawnSite Member

ill apply the fert if you dirve me there i dont have a license.

7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Thanks guys however I have found someone.

EIN999, you dont have a drivers license but you have a fert license? good luck

8. ein999

ein999 LawnSite Member

thanks buddy

9. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Mark,
    TG was in a few times this past week for repairs. I asked how was the Atwood deal working out, I guess a few of the Atwood guys went on their own. Don't know what name they go by. If you need anyone else, Marshall landscape is a good outfit to deal with. They are out of Warren. Used to do a lot of Grosse Pointes, but not being in the field anymore, don't know if the still do. Brett Marshall or Chris is who I had contact with, tell them Augie sent you. JOHN