1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need flyers delivered?.......

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gogetter, Feb 17, 2005.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

If you're looking for someone to deliver your flyers or door hangers, you might find this site helpful:

http://aapsinc.org/members.html

When you go there, just click on your state to find companies in your area. I don't know how up to date it is, but hopefully some will find it useful.

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

The links don't work and as the Copyright is dated 1996 theres a good chance they are history. But since it is a "teenager" business anyway you can do what I use to do and go to one of the local high schools and paid a couple kids to put them out. I'm sure that's all this site was.

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I originally put up the wrong link, and changed it a minute later (you must of seen it before I changed it). Try the one that's there now.
    Just click on your state on the map.

Several of the companies I brought up listed "adult carriers".

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Okay.

BTW, I saw a girl on the locals news here the other night in a national story from Yardley that had saved her family from a fire, or the pet, or called 911 or read a book or something...

5. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I checked them, seems pretty reasonable

6. andersonmowing23

andersonmowing23 LawnSite Member

Seems to be a good site, Wish they had one for Central Indiana I would give them a try.

7. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Good info gogetter!