need fuel like of this size and a gasket

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by grass disaster, Jul 15, 2012.

  1. grass disaster

    grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,776

    ok needing fuel like that goes over the .187 barb and inside a .2(.187) tank gasket.

    also looking for a gasket that fits a wa 28 carburetor.

    its off a old weed whip
  2. dutch1

    dutch1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Jayhawk
    Messages: 2,249

    You can take a look at the following link--determine what works for you. You will not need the quantity sold but you can get an idea what size you require.

    Most dealerships stock fuel lines only for the equipment they sell but some shops will stock a variety of the bulk Tygon in the smaller sizes. Give them a try.

    Since you didn't mention the manufacturer of the equipment in question, you may be able to find part number info for the gasket at Walbro's website

Share This Page