• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Need Gas Blower advise

Finecut

LawnSite Member
Curlawngreen,<p>If you don't care to buy locally you can call 1-877-367-8776 they can ship it and you will save state sales tax which should save you about $27.00 for shipping and it's priced at $318.00 and who could guess the cost of shipping? Good luck!

MJM Landscaping Inc

LawnSite Member
We have always used the echo blowers untill 2 years ago. We tried a stihl 400 and loved it. Now its the blower we use as we faze out our echo. The stihl seem to have less problems(except they keep losing the choke knob!), they are lighter, and more powerful.<br>My 2 cents!<br>Mark<p><br>

HOMER

LawnSite Gold Member
I have an Echo and a Stihl, when I buy my boat that I've been wanting for the last 20 years I will not have to buy an anchor, already got it covered. It costs 400 bucks and weighs 400 lbs. Its that Echoooooooooo blower. My mistake, should have shopped around. Where can I find a red maxx? I've never heard of these until I started reading these posts.

Finecut

LawnSite Member
Keith,<p>Saw you we interested in Shidaiwa EB-630 and they priced that at $390.00. 613 CFM - 301MPH<br>powerful. At mid-am had a salesman tell me it would push me backwards - at 230# that takes some doing.<p>Russo Power Equipment<br>6510 W. Dakin St.<br>Chicago, IL 60634

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
I have a Redmax 6200 (1 year old) and I just got a Shindaiwa EB6300. When it comes to blowers, bigger is better.

HEY CURLAWNGREEN look up you will see a address for RUSSO POWER equipment they have the sthil for $ 325.00 or better. They also sell REDMAX as well. For this year REDMAX will be making the engines for shindawa as well as for Stihl. Up here in the chicago area is where you find them for that price..