1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help from some plant experts

Discussion in 'Nurseries and Growers' started by Mow-eze, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Mow-eze

Mow-eze LawnSite Member

Zone 5, north facing, holds moisture. Like to stay away from evergreens if possible. Looking for some color and height of about 4-6’ max. Will upload a picture of the building front. Competing this building first, but there are 20 more, with different facing fronts. I need some suggestions! Looking for something that is coherent between the buildings, same feel I guess between all the buildings on the campus. Looking at river rock in the new beds.

8E9F9C77-047F-4CDA-8446-21AE04623553.jpeg

2. Antony Diener

Antony Diener LawnSite Member

One thing you could consider is Virginia Sweetspire (Itea Virginica)

3. OP
    OP
    Mow-eze

Mow-eze LawnSite Member

Thanks! I had actually considered this as an option!