• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Need help--> How to get walkbehing in neutral.

proenterprises

LawnSite Silver Member
Just wanted to post this here as well, maybe somone on this forum can help. Anyone know how to get this machine in neutral?

Follow up-Went back today, and was ready to load it up. BUT, I cant figure out how to get the damn transmission in neutral. There is no reverse that I can see, but I can figure out how to get the wheels free so I can unload it.

Heres some specs.
Bunton Walkbehind.
Model: b52l10tci
Serial #: jjb52l2051

Any help greatly appreciated.

mkwl

LawnSite Bronze Member
Is it gear drive? If so, and it has a GEARBOX NOT a TRANSMISSION, then i'd just shift the gearbox around until it stops moving, you've found the neutral gear.

OP
P

proenterprises

LawnSite Silver Member
Sorry. Yes it is a gear drive. Seems like I ran it around in all settings, and it still spins. I cant even get it to roll when the engine is off. Any thoughts.

mkwl

LawnSite Bronze Member
If you squeeze up on the traction levers a bit, the belts should let go, before the brakes kick in. Can't you just drive it onto your trailer/truck rather than trying to manually push/pull it?