1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need help identifying carburetor

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by jbailey52, Mar 4, 2013.

1. jbailey52

jbailey52 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Fellas...

2. jbailey52

I like to think Im good at finding things on the internet... I ordered a new float needle and bowl gasket.. but now I cannot find the exploded parts list for 808725 carb ANYWHERE! I have been looking for an hour.. anyone have any suggestions? I need to order another part and this is driving me crazy!

3. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

4. jbailey52

Thanks man! I was even on Briggs website looking and looking and could not find it! Ok last question and then I will retire to the 'hardscaping' forum where I belong and leave you guys alone.. I already ordered the Float needle valve and bowl gasket... I also want to get the 'seat' that the valve needle sits on.. I cannot determine which (if any) part number that is on the diagram? I want to replace this since really the float needle is most likely not my issue with gas leaking, but the seat itself.

Thanks a lot!

5. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

On the contrary, You have that backwards..... The viton tipped needle valve is the culprit in most cases, The brass seat in this particular carb is non-replaceable. Clean the seat with a Q-tip sprayed with carb & choke cleaner like you would your ears.......

6. jbailey52

Great... im sticking to non mechanical fixes after this!

Thanks man