• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Need help on a demo. Wright 42Intensity. Chicago area (demo not available thru regional rep)

jfire

LawnSite Member
Hello, if anyone has a Wright stander 42 Intensity available(Chicago region) Id like to demo your mower and I’ll pay you for your time. You can see my drivers license, fire department I.D. Whatever. I also want to bring my enclosed trailer and put it in my trailer with my 2019 Wright ZK 61” to make sure it fits. (I also own a Scag SWZT 48” walkbehind but I’ll leave it at the shop)
-The 42stander intensity is not available for demo. I already demoed a 36” but it’s not the 42I.
-before I drop almost 8k I really want to test this mower out.
Like I said I’ll pay you for your time. 90 for a hour sound good?
Justin Bill B&H Landscape Management Inc

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Email Wright directly or talk to your local rep. I harassed them until they brought in 2 HC sizes that are special order and the 42I my dealer now has.

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
. If lawn boys had any sense the 42 would outsell 48”. The 3 short blades on 48’s suck in anything but ideal conditions. You going to do allot less double cutting w/the twin longer blades on the 42

rippinryno

LawnSite Silver Member
I've been looking at that 42" myself, the price is fair, it's got a smaller footprint, and I could basically set my route up so that the larger mowers are only out one or two days a week, the rest of the schedule could be 42" and 32" and done.

OP
J

jfire

LawnSite Member
For me the 42” I uses the exact same blade as the 61” ZK I already own. I run acre yards where the fronts are small but the backs are huge. 42” in front Of those yards ZK in back. and small yards where I could run the 42” for the whole thing or slightly bigger yards that are gated. 42” in back(gated) with the trimmer guy using the 61”ZK for 3 mins and then going to trimming the whole property.