Lawn Care Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
I don't think this warrants any more discussion, but I feel I should respond anyway since I asked some leading questions early on before the story was known. I didn't see any evidence of bashing (whatever that is), or any mention of how he should run his business, or that he is 14!

However he did ask about pricing, a subject that will always receive similar responses on this site. Even I asked when I got here, and I got shut down!

I'm 24 just for reference, an was on dad's jobs since I was 6 (he got out of the business when I was 12 and helped me get in when i was 22).

Keep working, reading, learning. and most of all, shut your mouth and listen. You can learn something for your business from every type of business out there. And how to price has been covered in every corner of this site at length, so poke around and soak it up.

Just call it hazing :)
And that's coming from someone whom a few months ago got her girdle all twisted out of shape when I made light hearted, brotherly, "hazing" in her thread looking for a contractor in FL :laugh:

For cryin out loud she was so bent out of shape the forum moderator had to mediate, and I was only making good hearted posts with no ill intent!

Amazing how the personality changes as the business owner's stress level changes........

And that's coming from someone whom a few months ago got her girdle all twisted out of shape when I made light hearted, brotherly, "hazing" in her thread looking for a contractor in FL :laugh:

For cryin out loud she was so bent out of shape the forum moderator had to mediate, and I was only making good hearted posts with no ill intent!

Amazing how the personality changes as the business owner's stress level changes........

No stress here other than where to spend all that money I'm makin!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.