1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

need help on cyclone fencing...

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by scchamblee, Feb 23, 2007.

1. scchamblee

scchamblee LawnSite Member

I was walking door to door today in a a nieghborhood trying to get some business... I had a man ask me if I would give him a price on putting up a cyclone fence (small town.. we dont have any fencing companies around here). He already has the wire. I have done this before for my own yard but never priced doing for somebody else I am going back tommorrow to measure to figure out the needed materials (post, topo rail, clamps). What would you charge per foot to do this.

There is an existing fence I would have to tear down too.

Thanks for any help.

2. BCF

BCF LawnSite Member

$4/foot takedown and remove, $5-6/ft install plus $20 a hookup. More for bottom rail/wire.

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

no fence companies down there eh? sounds like you'd have the corner on the market!

4. scchamblee

scchamblee LawnSite Member

yes I would but there is not enough demand.... many have come and many have gone... just not enough demand.