Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok!! I have this automotive service down here that wants 1 Lawn service Company to do all of their branches. Well 3 of them are an 1hr 15min away, three are 30min away, the other two are right here in town. All sites are pretty much the same in cutting, trimming & blow. I figured about 2 - 21/2 hrs each place. Two men will be doing this with the below equipment. If you could help me out it would greatly be appreciated. I have no clue how to figure in the traveling and other things that you big dogs do. PLEASE HELP!!!

·
Banned
2,382 Posts
I figure travel time just like mowing time. The truck's probably depreciating faster than the mowers. So the price is the same.

I don't mow by the hour but when I'm figuring a quote the travel time gets figured as mowing time. The overhead expense is roughly the same plus it's time I could have spent mowing.

Dave

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info!!! You wouldn't happen to be a former Marine? I used to be in with a Haggerty from around Ohio I believe. Just curious Thanks for the info!!

·
Banned
2,382 Posts
Originally posted by mc752000
Thanks for the info!!! You wouldn't happen to be a former Marine? I used to be in with a Haggerty from around Ohio I believe. Just curious Thanks for the info!!
Nope, Army. Besides I'm too old. My brother was a Marine but he's old too.:D
My son is your age but he was Army also.

Was the Haggerty you knew a big man?
Some of the family from Hillsboro are just huge. They're more closely related to Dan Haggerty the actor. (Grizzly Adams)

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.