1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Need help pricing my Exmark Mower.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bill Davis, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

I am sure that this is not the right thread to post this in but I really need some help pricing my Exmark Lazer HP. The specs are as follows: 853hrs 23 HP Kaw. 52" Donaldson air filter. Purchased in June 2002 this is a one owner machine with new tires, belts, and 4 sets of blades. This machine is also equipped with a mulch kit. I am buying a new 60" this spring because I have recently switched over to all commercial accounts and would like something a little larger. Thank you to all who help. I really did my homework as far as doing searches on this site and nothing has come back as helpful.

2. 3Bladz

3Bladz LawnSite Member
    from IL

2500 to 3500 if it is clean. That should be about half what you paid for it.

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Around $3,000

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You can usually count on taking around $5 per hr. used off if it's in good shape. A bit more if it was used commercially by other drivers - it will be in a litle rougher shape.

5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Never thought of that, pretty close on the selling price. Works good.

6. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know what Hp's go for as I run all fulsized Z's but I would say $2500 as an educated guess. Honestly I would price the mower by deck size, meaning I would sell or buy it for the same price as a Full size Lazer with a 52"deck.

7. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Dealer here would ask 4k and let it go for $3800

8. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

Just to finish out the thread I did get $4200 for my mower yesterday so Im a happy camper. Thanks so much for your help.