• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Need help with Business plan

Newguy25

LawnSite Member
I am looking for any help I can get with suggestions or samples of business plans for a Landscape business. or any place to look for help with finding good examples. I have a meeting with the SBA in a couple of weeks and want everything to look its best. Thanks for your help in advance.:usflag:

JFGauvreau

LawnSite Bronze Member
First off, it will take way more than "a couple of weeks" if you want to get it very nice and neat.

And try business-in-a-box, its a software, you can get a trail version, they have a nice sample of a general business plan.

FourTrees

LawnSite Senior Member
Just google it, there are some nice versions put out by universities and such that you can use as a guideline. You will have to do a lot of work to make it fit your company and needs, but the guideline is definitely out there. A business plan is too personal to your business specifically to just cut and paste your name here there. I good one will never fully be done.