1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

need help with forms

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by JML, Jan 27, 2001.

1. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

hello, i am going to get my license in feb. hopefully i will pass and be able to apply chemicals. i will just be doing about 40 of my existing maintenance customers. i was wondering if hopefully a few of you experienced guys could send me some forms or records that you use in your business for chemicals, i am new to this and have no idea on what to put on these. please help.. thanks

2. BUSHMASTER

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

After you pass your test u will be well versed in what records your state requires along with federal...check your
    packet when you get it.

3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

JML,
    I can send you the forms you need to have. After you pass they'll give you "samples" to go by. Let me know if you have Word & Excel & I can save you the time of making your own based on the samples. I've been inspected & the custom sheets I made were fine. Send me an E-mail.