need help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. Mowerboy04

    Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,444

    hey guys, i'm looking for the piece that gos on the side of the mower deck to stop clippings from going to to flower beds. what is it called and what is a good brand. thanks
  2. lawnspecialties

    lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,515

    Operator Controlled Discharge Chute

    Look to the right of your screen under "Power Chute Design"

Share This Page