• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Need input about weedeater racks

gogetter

Banned
Not worth the trouble. Just go to www.precoparts.com and buy the 3 trimmer holder for only $69. Cheapest trimmer rack you will find.

But don't let the cheap price fool ya, these are nice racks. I'm very happy with mine. Same design that Trimmer Trap uses on one of their models.

onionhead

LawnSite Member
Hey Gogetter any trouble mounting the trimmer racks from precoparts? Did you have to buy seperate mounting hardware. Thanks for your help.

gogetter

Banned
Originally posted by onionhead
Hey Gogetter any trouble mounting the trimmer racks from precoparts? Did you have to buy seperate mounting hardware. Thanks for your help.
Yes, the mounting hardware did come with it. You just drill the holes (I think 4 bolts total).
Although I did go out and buy lanyard parts so that I could attach spring clips. You can just use locks, which would obviously keep your stuff from walking away. But I store my whole trailer in a locked storage unit. And I didn't want to have to keep unlocking locks everytime I wanted a trimmer. So I just use the spring clips.