• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Need input

jajwrigh

LawnSite Bronze Member
I suggest getting the picture of the level out of there! Use you same business name search for a more unique image and slogan. These things take time ....I know I mess with stuff trying to improve on it all of the time!

FosterGroundsMaint

LawnSite Member
I think that us lawn guys should stick to lawns, and let designers do the designing.

My girlfriend is a graphic designer, and she is just finishing up on a new logo for me. She does good work and charges a lot less than big companies. Plus her logos aren't cookie-cutter like gopher. Her email is newfoundamy@msn.com

Flipperneck

LawnSite Member
I'd think rich housewives and executive types would take too long to put it together. What does the level have to do with maintenance? I'm still trying to figure out mine its frustrating I know.

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
Not my favorite logo I have viewed, but not my least favorite.....close LOL but not there yet. Work on it.

OP
L

levellawncare

LawnSite Member
Thanks for all of your input. Could you guys maybe give me some ideas on which way to go with it or what you maybe would do with the name.