1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

Need Irrigation contractor in Hillsburough OR.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Az Gardener, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. Az Gardener

    Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,899

    I have a friend from grade school that just moved up there and may need some help with an irrigation install at his new home. I just called the Ewing up there and ordered his parts, hes very competent to do the work but I was informed he must pull a permit. They also informed me about some flex pipe that you have to be trained to install and need a special tool etc. Ayn help, any one. He is a great guy not looking for any freebies just maybe someone to pull a permit and do the main line tie in if its not copper or PVC. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Wet_Boots

    Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 49,448

    If they're using PEX as a supply line, you're supposed to be able to make a connection using the same waterworks compression fittings used on CTS-sized poly, not that the manufacturers selling hundred-buck crimping tools are eager for anyone to know that.

Share This Page