Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I live on a corner lot next to a really busy street. My yard is the the best on the block and so I want to use this position and appearance to by benifit.

I'm thinking about putting up a sign on the corner. What do you think about this. It's 24"W and 18"H with angle iron sides and crap...

Font Brand Number Logo Graphics

·
Former Moderator
6,065 Posts
Not sure about jwing's situation, but I know around here there are codes/ordinances that you need to meet to put up a sign.
The sign can not be too big.
My friend has a dog grooming biz, and the code enforcement came around and made her take her sign down because the size was past its limit.

jwing: Your sign looks real nice. :)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I would have it closer to the ground. When people drive by, their cars sit low. It just looks high to me, and if it's closer to the ground, they will notice your beautiful lawn while reading the sign. 2 birds 1 stone.

I like the sign, it looks good.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehe, yeah I caught the spelling. Thanks. You all don't think it should be at the top... Landscaping and Lawn Mowing?

I know Maintenance sounds more professional, but alot of people don't know what it means. Just something my dad came up with.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Looks good. I know were you can get then screen printed a lot cheaper. I paid $280 for 50 2 color on both sides. They were the same size, but didn't come with the frames. I just use the $1 stakes. I think the frame you show is around $15. Heres the website http://www.witnessdesigns.com/accesories.html

·
Registered
476 Posts
Great sign. Your name is big and easy to read...do the same with you phone number. Those are the two most important things with signs like that.

·
Registered
303 Posts
back space the "by" to the previous lins and use the extra space to make your "Lawn and Landscape" bigger and bold and phone number as large as you can get.

I will post a sample of mine soon.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Here is a sample of our lawn sign

Plant Organism Font Happy Natural landscape

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.