Lawn Care Forum banner

Need opinions on flyers and doorhangers...

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  RLS2005 
#1 ·
I just wanted to get some opinions good and bad on these flyers and door hangers...thanks in advance for the feedback..

Ron

Hope that you guys can see these...first time posting pictures...

Attachments

#2 ·
I like them both. The doorhanger with the big stop sign caught my attention as soon as I opened it. Thats a good one. I was always told that when it comes to advertising to remember that people are not that smart and telling them what to do usually gets them going.....for example.....call now, don't wait, stop, go, look here, etc etc.

#4 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys, hearing positive things before I start handing them out really motivates me even more....cooksjr537 I did everything myself except to make copies of them...I think that I am going to Kinko's to make my copies...I dont know if my printer will print them out as good as they can...as far as consistency in color and all that...it wasnt that hard at all...just looked at other templates of flyers and doorhangers and went from there...

Ron

#5 ·
Doorhangers say that you mow, trim and blow.....what about edging? I would definetly had that to your list of services.....if you do indeed edge.

#6 ·
walker-talker, I was thinking about that, maybe its just for the company that I work for, but we dont offer that service..I dont know of any companies around here that offer that...now that I am hearing myself say this maybe it is a good idea for me to offer it..thanks for the feedback.

Ron

#7 ·
I also include "treatment of weeds in sidwalk/driveway cracks"....when I list my services for mowing. I can't believe nobody around there does edging???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.