Need Parts

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by clc19chase, May 25, 2007.

  1. clc19chase

    clc19chase LawnSite Member
    Messages: 102

    where can Hydro Rain parts be found. I have a valve not opening and may need parts. thanks
  2. PurpHaze

    PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,496

    What model and size? Try Irritrol. Hydro Rain --> Hardie --> Irritrol (now owned by Toro)

    We still have some Hydro Rain FC-100s (or whatever they were originally called) valves in the ground and the Irritrol Century Plus is basically the same design. Some things have changed but others remain the same with them.

Share This Page