Need replacement ideas

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Jimmy Turks, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Jimmy Turks

Jimmy Turks LawnSite Member

I'm looking to replace these Kim 120V Path lights with something similar. I would like to stick with a 120V solution rather than convert all of them over to 12V. I would also prefer to go to a brass product if possible as these are in an exposed, sea-side location. Lets see what you all come up with! 2019-12-03 11.37.57.jpg 2019-12-03 11.38.29.jpg

2. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor
    Male, from tampa, fl

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  3. starry night

starry night LawnSite Gold Member

Hmmm. Very interesting. Although intended for line voltage, it looks to me that with a socket converter it could be used with 12v LED lamps and power.

Cam15 likes this.
  4. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor
    Male, from tampa, fl

5. starry night

starry night LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, I was referring to the 40" brass bollard. Looks like there would be a commercial usage.

6. Night Owl

Night Owl LawnSite Member

There's all sorts of brass Aurora Light options. Thought you were an Aurora Light guy

7. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor
    Male, from tampa, fl

Aurora makes great lights. Not every project can absorb paying several thousands more for the fixtures needed and waiting many weeks for them to be custom built. Especially when there are other options that are solid brass, lifetime warranty, UL/cUL listed, in stock for same day delivery at 1/3 the price.