Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this to anyone in or around the Salisbury NC area that is looking for new accounts. I know of a commercial property that is possibly looking for a new landscape maintenance company. Pm me for contact information. I will provide the address, but its up to you to secure the job. I wont act as a go between. No, I havent been doing any work for this company, but if you get the job and screw it up, I dont want any of the blame, because I have known these people for a very long time.

Property located off Jake Alexander, close to I85. Will need year round mowing, bed maintenance, including mulching, beds, and changeing out bedding plants according to season. Possibly might talk managers into replaceing some of the overgrown plants that are already there. Only catch is you cant tell them I sent you. They have fired the last 2 companies for poor performance, one company took care of this property for several years, but was fired because they got too complacent and started doing shoddy work. "IF" You do good work, this can be a long term committment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.