Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been using Real Green for 14 years. With Workwave buying them.. and them transitioning to SA5 - I have had it!

I am disappointed in the tech support and just the program in general!

We are a Fertilizer, Irrigation and Landscape Lighting company.
We also mow...

Your best suggestions for a software that can do them all.
Preferably after service emails too.

I appreciate your help!

Jamie

·
Vendor
61 Posts
We have been using Real Green for 14 years. With Workwave buying them.. and them transitioning to SA5 - I have had it!

We also mow...

I appreciate your help!

Jamie
Give me a buzz. I used to use Service Autopilot in my lawn care business then sold the company last year. Now, I am working in business development with a green industry specific software company called SingleOps and would be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Lets also hop on a demo together over Zoom and I can share my screen and walk you through some of our capabilities.

865-469-6014

·
Vendor
61 Posts
If you want to look at other comparable systems, check out Spraye and Field Routes. My slightly biased opinion, we’re more modern than field routes with great implementation and support. Field Routes has a good dispatch board.
I have not checked out Spraye but I hear good things.

Service Autopilot features are good, although from what I’ve heard from users demoing us at SingleOps is that SA users are unhappy and explain that their support and system speed issues are getting worse since they’ve been bought out by Clearant and now Xplor.

·
Registered
54 Posts

We also mow...

I appreciate your help!

Jamie
What’s your revenue? That’ll matter. Aspire is major commercial industry standard right now. But you don’t need that until you’re doing around $4M. You can use Jobber if you’re more residentially focused. We used Service Autopilot and it was great for what we needed until we got to a size they needed Aspire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts