Here is my problem. I picked up this account at a retail store with a signed contract for one year, the last two times that i went to cut i found that it had already been done. Now we checked with the store manager and her regional manager and they both say that this is my account. Now i came to the conclusion that the owner of the property has hired another company to cut the lawn. I'm going to try to get a hold of the property owner to let them know that the retail business is paying for the lawn care, in hopes of the property owner will release his lawn care company, and save himself some money.