Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some customers that are wanting to go organic. They have some areas they are wanting total vegetation control. I need some input from you experienced guys. I have looked at vinegar and lemon juice. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I too am in the same boat with a commercial client. A new general manager came in and said no more herbicides. We use about 50 gallons of mixed up round up there at a 3% strength, and he says no more. I guess he wants to impress, who knows? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
196 Posts
rcreech,
As I am starting to look into the organic threads my hair is growing longer quick and I am seeing a lot of colors on my shirt, and my conservative views seem to be passing out the window.:laugh:

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
rcreech,
As I am starting to look into the organic threads my hair is growing longer quick and I am seeing a lot of colors on my shirt, and my conservative views seem to be passing out the window.:laugh:
LOVE IT!

Remember, all you have to do is use Vinegar and corn gluten meal and you are set! :weightlifter:

Good Luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.