Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hustler Super Z with the 60" XR7 deck. I have the chance to buy a used 3 bag collector. It is on a 52" XR7 deck now. If I buy the 60" Bac-Vac adapter, I assume this will work fine with my mower??

Someone else has the Bac-Vac unit for sale. It is on a 52" deck also, but an older one that is not an XR7. Will this work on mine with a new adapter?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got a 60/27hp XR7 Super Z w/3 bag, bagger.

When you put the blower and bagger on the 60" mower it makes your mower 72" wide.
Which can make it hard to cut anything in any tight areas (not to mention to load/fit on a trailor).

Just warning you about how wide your mower will be, once you put that blower on it.

If width isn't a problem ....you will LOVE the bagger. It works AWESOMEly!

Good luck. I actually need an adaptor kit for my 54" Xr7 deck. because Im moving mine bagger from my 60" to my 54" super Z because of width issues.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a pic of the system for sale.

I'd like to confirm it will work on my SUper Z using the 60" adapter.

Also, where do the weights attach? I have the flex forks, will this be a problem?

Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Asphalt Road surface

Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Asphalt Road surface

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
From looking at the pics you have the Hustler branded 3 bag system there, it will work with the correct adapter kit.
Here is the kit # you need.
BAC-VAC Kit, 60" XR-7 Deck Adapter part # 107128 MSRP $164.00
We don't recommend the Flex Forks to be used with the catching systems.
Here is a pic of the weights installed, they are yellow in the picture where yours are black.

Pj

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I attached the ROPS to my Super Z also. Will this interfere with the bagger?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are closeups of the unit and how it connects to the mower now. Where does the adapter I need to buy fit in? It doesn't appear he has an adapter now to fit to his 52" deck.

Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Yellow Bumper

Musical instrument Wheel Guitar Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Thanks!

Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Yellow Bumper

Musical instrument Wheel Guitar Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Here are closeups of the unit and how it connects to the mower now. Where does the adapter I need to buy fit in? It doesn't appear he has an adapter now to fit to his 52" deck.
Its hard to explain, I can fax you a picture of the kit, I will try and scan it in and post it tomorrow.
Its a spacer and cover and adapter plate and pulley and hardware etc.. etc...

Pj

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, the picture helps. Just returned from trip where I picked this unit up. Now I will go to my dealer and see what parts I need to buy to attach it to my 60" deck.

The person I bought this from did not have any manuals. Where can I get an owners/installation manual for the 3 bagger?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts