• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

NEED TO DO A SERCH ON LAWN MAINT. COMPANYS WEB SITES. WERE DO I GO?

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
NEED TO GET IDEAS FOR MY WEB SITE. I AM LOOKING TO DO A SERCH FOR A LIST OF LAWN MAINT COMPANYS THAT HAVE WEB SITES ,BUT I DO NOT KNOW WERE TO GO OR HOW TO SERCH FOR THAT TOPIC.
THANKS ANTHONY

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
You can click on any red house below a post that has a website or go to Membership list and any member that has a site is listed.

Mark_Christopher

LawnSite Member
Landscaper3,
How much did Nebs charge you to design your website? What are your monthly fews.. ect ect... How long did it take them to design it?

Mark

landscaper3

LawnSite Bronze Member
As in reply to the Nebs cost, you pick out your web sites from a list of over 20 different patterns. Your cost goes from free to gold service is what we have up to a 20 page web site, can upload up to and over 100 pics and domain name for 2 years total monthly charge is $23.99 month. I have seen them alot cheaper but what you can do with this web site is UNREAL almost no limitations. Check em out and have them mail you some info http://www.nebs.com and did you like the proposal?

dhicks

My company can be found on Yahoo, Google, and several other search engines. Or, click the URL below the signature line.

landscaper3

LawnSite Bronze Member
you wanted one right? I faxed one over to someone that wanted one and I see it wasnt you. if you want one email me your fax number and ill fax one out to you tommorow.