Needing help

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by bulldogg, Apr 28, 2010.

  1. bulldogg

    bulldogg LawnSite Member
    Messages: 187

    I am looking for the name of the stuff you can sprinkle in a hole before you plant and it is some type of gel that retains water. I need the name and where I can get it at.

Share This Page