Neighbor complains about blower noise to the wrong guys.

Gus McGee

LawnSite Senior Member
I don't think the worker was very professional at all, but since (male) Karen kept harassing them while they were working, I can't really blame him...besides, he's got guts to take his shirt off if you ask me...I'm in way better shape than he is and I'm lucky when I feel confident enough to at the beach, or even at home...lol...but if I were worried about the blower noise I'd let them finish because harassing them will only make the job take longer

Years ago I saw a study that men who frequently see breasts have lower rates of heart attacks and stress. Maybe the worker was trying to defuse the situation by showing the male Karen his boobs.

Joking aside, the employee shouldn't have blown a fuse like that. If he did beat up the annoying guy the company would have been in for a major lawsuit.

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
Years ago I saw a study that men who frequently see breasts have lower rates of heart attacks and stress. Maybe the worker was trying to defuse the situation by showing the male Karen his boobs.

Joking aside, the employee shouldn't have blown a fuse like that. If he did beat up the annoying guy the company would have been in for a major lawsuit.
I better get busy, you know for my heart............:oops::oops::oops:

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
I know everyone will be mad at me so I wanted to post and let you all know

sorry guys, but I had to edit the video out as there were WAY too many f bombs in it...if someone has a link, without embedding it, please let me know and I can add that instead

also, if he were my employee, he would be fired on the spot, but I also don't care for everyone videoing everything all the time now and provoking other people and causing a crap storm :hammerhead:

Mitty87

LawnSite Silver Member
Did anyone post about whether it’s actually against any bylaw to run blowers during normal business hours? I don’t think they are over the decibel limit. There may be some gated communities where this is a rule I imagine but have not heard of it before.

Brucey

LawnSite Silver Member
We had a gal taking vids and pics of us awhile back. She didn't like when we ran the mower from one account past her house to the next account. Actually called the police but nothing ever came of it.
Past her house on the road or sidewalk?

Brucey

LawnSite Silver Member
Did anyone post about whether it’s actually against any bylaw to run blowers during normal business hours? I don’t think they are over the decibel limit. There may be some gated communities where this is a rule I imagine but have not heard of it before.
There's a few towns and villages in the US that have a ban on commercial operators using leaf blowers. Others have limits on what time of the year blowers can be used etc.

E-town

LawnSite Member
In my city loud Equipment can start at: 7am weekday and 9am weekend/holiday. I don't make Lots of friends during the winter after a storm when i start clearing snow at 6AM :cool2:

Top Forums