1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Never Received MyTrench Blade!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by StihlBR600, Mar 28, 2011.

1. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered one trench blade 58 about 10 days ago now and still havent received it. The shipping said 2-5 days so i know its not the shipping companys fault. Iam so pissed offf. I just spent $11 on something that im not going to get on time to do bed edging. I can get in contact with Trench Blade via phone or email. Ive heard others complain about this guys service being horrible....guess i should have listened.

2. StihlBR600

I meant CAN'T get in contact with Trench Blade

3. StihlBR600

BUMP...i guess nobody has ordered a trench blade in the past few weeks

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i was for sure they went under. prob took your money. i got one a few years ago though and they did a pretty good job, it needs to be on the large stick edgers, not the weak ones most have and i tried to use it on.

if you dont get yours, you can buy ours for a bit over shipping. i am never gonna use it again. we just dont need an edger and we are going to buy a bed edger in the near future.

5. GunnPropertyServices

GunnPropertyServices LawnSite Senior Member

i heard about these problems with trench blade and decided to go with the Oregon Magnum blades they work just like the trench blade, you can get them at a couple different places online

6. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought I saw a thread the other day with a trench blade rep in it. I then went and checked out the site. Where's the sponsor?????????? (I think he was a sponsor).

7. StihlBR600

Well when i originally found the trench blade on you tube like 5 months ago i tried to go to their website but it didnt exist. Then the website was back up and running a month ago so i decided to order one. Yeah i saw oregons version of it too. They are a good company i should have went with them

8. nvc0117

nvc0117 LawnSite Member

I order one 3 weeks ago and am still waiting...

9. StihlBR600

Great. This trench blade guy is a dumbass. Why did he even start this business if he cant even put a simple blade in the mail.

10. ms lawnman

ms lawnman LawnSite Member

I ordered one last week as well and haven't received it yet.