1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New 2009 52" Toro Grandstand ALL EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RaptorPilot, Mar 31, 2011.

1. RaptorPilot

RaptorPilot LawnSite Member

Decided not to go into bus.

New 52 " Grandstand never cut a blade of grass . Oil and gas added for delivery. Too many people doing YARDS. AT $20-$25 .SELLING everything.

I PAID $6400 FOR GRANDSTAND. I would like to pay off loan and get at least $6200. TORO Bagger is $295 Looking for offers.

I have 6.5x12 Trailer and new echo trimmer and hedge trimmer maryama Blower and Trimmer (used) Husqvarna 22" Push (used)

Located in HIGH POINT NC (336) 314-5111. This is a good deal and all warranties are transferable. AGAIN NEVER USED !!!

I cant sell Trailer first as I have in storage and need trailer to move any Equipment if Nec

2. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck with the sale. I'd try returning stuff to your dealer, it's tough to sell new equipment for only a little off, maybe they can help you.

3. RaptorPilot

Thanks , I think i can wheel and deal .Ive seen Grandstands Sell at a decent Price on here. Not gonna take a Large hit as i can do Part time if nothing sells. Ball in my court.

4. slickus

slickus LawnSite Member

what's the model and asking price of the echo hedge trimmer?

5. RaptorPilot

hc 150i $249

6. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Agreed. Trying to hustle new equipment that was just bought is tough. I have seen 2009 Grandstands (demo units) with full warranty going for $5000. I picked up a used 2009 48" GS with 240 hrs. for $4500 a few weeks ago. In the deal I also got an accelerator bag, toro bag, toro OCDC, and numerous sets of blades. Good luck with the sale. If anything try to make a few bucks with it then dump it.

7. buckhigh

buckhigh LawnSite Senior Member

What model # is the trimmer?

8. RaptorPilot

265T Paid $299 2 weeks ago . Never used . Take $250

Have Edger attach(new) Paid $135 Take $100

9. RaptorPilot

I doubt $5000 For a 52" demo. I'll Take my chances Thanks. Mine is Brand new

10. RaptorPilot

Bump...........