1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

new 6x20 or larger trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by BufalinoLand, Jan 23, 2006.

1. BufalinoLand

BufalinoLand LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought another walk behind and am out of room on my 6x12 open trailer. I have a 61 Tiger, 48 and 52 scag walkers. Is there a 20 or a 22 foot open trailer out there. Please tell me what you guys run with alot of mowers and also pricing

My local dealer is telling me around 2500 for a 6x16 carmate. i think this is too high

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

3. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

if you're looking to save a bit of money, check ebay. i bought my trailer from an ebayer...6.5x16 tandem axle for 995.00 INCLUDING delivery 100 miles away!

4. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Try Appalachian Trailer Manufacturing..when I bought my 6'x16' enclosed they had the best pricing around..not all the cadilac features as a carmate, but a sound trailer. www.appalachianmfg.com They are located in Salem, Ohio. It may be worth the trip for the price

5. BufalinoLand

BufalinoLand LawnSite Senior Member

finally someone from Erie county,

welcome aboard.

6. bnorton

bnorton LawnSite Member

I run two 60" Exmark ZTR and a 48" Exmark Walk-behind on a 20 ft. trailer made from Gator-Made Trailers in Somerset, Kentucky. Love the trailer, plenty of room for all the equipment. Upgrading to a gooseneck trailer this spring, the 20 ft. is for sale for $2400.00. Just to give you a price to go on.