New account, round two

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LandscapeinRVA, Jan 19, 2020.

1. LandscapeinRVA

LandscapeinRVA LawnSite Member

Hey all! I was on this site many a years ago under a different username. It reflected what my business was doing then while I was in high school. However, now it's changed. I sold my client list, went to college for landscape contracting/design, and minored in turfgrass management. Now, I've moved cities to RVA and I'm working for a large commercial maintenance company and operating my small residential design/build company on the side. The dream is one day to only have my company, but I like where I am now. Any questions, fire away!

20190422_145109.jpg

20190908_193233.jpg

Mownmachine144 likes this.
  2. Mownmachine144

Mownmachine144 LawnSite Senior Member

the pic at the bottom, is it photoshoped?

3. OP
    OP
    LandscapeinRVA

LandscapeinRVA LawnSite Member

Yes, that was a photo from Real Time Landscape Architect. It's a decent 3D software. I'm trained with AutoCad and hand drawing. AutoCad is great for large scale projects and Hand Drawing is good for a quick sketch, but I often use it for brainstorming on my own. RTLA is great for client presentation and to sell the job.

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Good for you! Keep working hard! What kind of equipment are you working with?

5. Digitaria Sanguinalis

Digitaria Sanguinalis LawnSite Senior Member

What does the RTLA cost?