• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

New and Need Help

rimna

LawnSite Member
Hello everyone, I must say this site has a wealth of info that has been helpful. I am new to this site and don't quite know where to post a message to find the info I'm looking for. I am starting a sprinkler system design company and need to know if there is anywhere on the site that I can get ideas and info tailored to design. The new business forum has been helpful but I am interested in other designers also. Any out there??

sheshovel

LawnSite Fanatic
Ask in the irrigation forum.Do you mean for somebody to give you their design ideas and info for you to sell?If so good luck I don't know of anyone willing to do that.But if your looking to learn... I would try a few irrigation suppliers
they might be able to help.There are also books out on the subject and classes you can take .

OP
R

rimna

LawnSite Member
I would never ask for someone else's ideas to make a profit. I just want to know if there are other designers on the site because they would maybe be facing the same issues I am.