1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

New and used Downeaster and EZ dump spreaders

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by padude2004, Oct 11, 2007.

1. padude2004

padude2004 LawnSite Member

3 new EZ dump tailgate spreaders. do not come with dump insert. units are tested and ready for pick up or shipping. $2,000.00 each

3 Demo Downeaster tailgate spreaders. no inserts. units are tested and functional. $1500.00 each

PM for details please.

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

These are great deals guys... Ive seen them personally, they are like brand new. Bye the way these are salt spreaders.

3. padude2004

bump to the top

4. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Tim, I cant believe no one is jumping on these! I would think all of these guys who do plowing and salting some one would show some interest.:confused: Maybe they're all like the customer's....wait til' the last second. Your e-mail will be flooded in a month when there's a foot of snow on the ground.

5. padude2004

these spreaders are going to be gone in a month when people figure out what kind of gift im giving them when you compare the price of a new stainless to one of these units. i may keep half of them and make my money salting for a larger company.

6. padude2004

its would be cheaper for me to buy a brand new insert and a used unit than buying a new vbox:hammerhead:

7. padude2004

Here Are Some Picture

ezdump1.jpg

ezdump2.jpg

8. padude2004

3 brand new EZ Dump spreaders still available. 2 slightly used downeasters still available. 2 New ez dump steel shells also available. (814) 838-0144

9. padude2004

bump it up to the top please:usflag:

10. JRG Landscape

JRG Landscape LawnSite Member

are the to demo still avable