1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Banner Link

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassRoots Lawn Care, Jun 20, 2000.

1. GrassRoots Lawn Care

GrassRoots Lawn Care Guest

I am gald to see industry specific links on lawnsite.com I have always supported the banner links to support this website. I would encouage everyone to click on the banners occasionally (even if you open it in another window in the background). It will support lawnsite.com and keep a great meeting place for landscape and lawn maintenance guys like us going strong. By the way, Hustler has a SHARP looking website.<p>----------<br>Mike Reynolds,<br>GrassRoots Lawn Care, Florida

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

ditto.. Check out what Hustler has to offer. They mentioned to me that they are running some specials.<p>Also, they are helping me pay LawnSite.com bills. :)

3. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I noticed the Hustler ad as soon as I came here today. Glad to see it.

4. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<p>Good job Chuck. <p>It is malfunctioning though....a problem with it's construction. I know you didn't build it so...Oh well!

5. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<br>Chuck: Next time you talk to the folks over at Hustler, let them know I would be glad to make the necessary repairs on their animated gif at no charge.<p>Ed