• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

new blower

C.T. Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
today i went and bought a stihl br340 and all i can say is wow... this thing is way better than my hand held one. i can blow twice and much stuff with this as i could with the other one i had... now dont make fun but the other one i have that this is replacing is a little homelite thing that is now my back up. i cant wait till the grass is growing like mad so that i can blow all sorts of things. today when i was putting it to its test i was blowing dirt from when i was edging some old sidewalks that had not been edged in about 3 years. this thing was picking up piles of mud and throwing them all over the place.. This is a great blower and i am proud to have stihl as my official hand tool brand!!

locutus

LawnSite Bronze Member
If you think that Stihl has power, you should have tried a Redmax.I'm proud to say that Redmax is MY tool of chioce.

venecular

LawnSite Member
I have a stihl br340 as well and I agree, it is a nice machine. But, why do you need a backup blower if you have that. Espec. a homelite... Just messing with ya

bayoulawn

LawnSite Member
Stihl is STILL the one.

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
I have the same blower and i like it, I still grab the handheld to blow off short side walks, before i can crank and put the back pack blower on im done with the handheld, plus it saves a little wear and tear on the bp an save it for leaf season

Tbarchaser

LawnSite Senior Member
I have one of those...We have races to see who can blow it across the shop floor fastest with a shinny eb630.

I know its better than any handheld, but wait till you step up to a big blower