1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

New Bobcat T450 loader features Tier 4 non-DPF emissions solution

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 5, 2014.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

i thought you were buying it to get in tight spaces, but now it seems like space isnt a concern and you would be better served by a larger machine. You dont really need tracks either

2. lumberjack1986

lumberjack1986 LawnSite Senior Member

It has AC while last I knew the PT30 didn't.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I like the tracked better iv used both over the years.

It's not so much a space issue as a weight issue which while they may seem to be the same they aren't . My cam superline dump trailer is rated at 9,990 pounds and weights 3,490 so that is what determines the 6500 pound or less size. It's also 12 feet long so bigger machines wouldn't fit nor do I need them. I also like the track because they can lift more. The S450 is rated at 1300 pounds at 50% where as the T450 is rated at 2000 pounds at 50%.