1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

new boots

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Feb 9, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i've heard that ff will waterproof boots so i tried it out on a new pair i had gotten for christmas but aint wore yet. gonna test them out in the snow tomorrow:weightlifter::cool2:

[​IMG]

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i am pleased to announce that ff worked it's magic once again! the 5 hours i was out with my dad plowin plus the time spent doing our own walkway and driveway is the 1st time in the 2o yrs i been helpin him that my feet did not get cold or wet. thank you ff!:clapping:

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

This definitely does work, I just recently did it and it works great! I should have taken out the laces though as they got kinda stiffened up, but still worth it and they are starting to loosen up...

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh::laugh: there's another reason i have 2 more stars than u, i thought to take the laces out:laugh::laugh::waving:

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I'm gona do mine up right now!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

atta boy soldier!:weightlifter:

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Its nice having a case of the stuff around. I tend to use it a lot more just to use it. I'm always wiping a truck down with it or spraying down brake lines after a powerwashing.
    Posted via Mobile Device