• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

new boots

OP
SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD

LawnSite Fanatic
i am pleased to announce that ff worked it's magic once again! the 5 hours i was out with my dad plowin plus the time spent doing our own walkway and driveway is the 1st time in the 2o yrs i been helpin him that my feet did not get cold or wet. thank you ff!:clapping:

DLAWNS

LawnSite Fanatic
i am pleased to announce that ff worked it's magic once again! the 5 hours i was out with my dad plowin plus the time spent doing our own walkway and driveway is the 1st time in the 2o yrs i been helpin him that my feet did not get cold or wet. thank you ff!:clapping:
This definitely does work, I just recently did it and it works great! I should have taken out the laces though as they got kinda stiffened up, but still worth it and they are starting to loosen up...

P.Services

LawnSite Fanatic
Its nice having a case of the stuff around. I tend to use it a lot more just to use it. I'm always wiping a truck down with it or spraying down brake lines after a powerwashing.
Posted via Mobile Device