New business cards!!!

ROC lawn and landscapes

LawnSite Member
Hey guys,

Just recieved my new business cards in the mail today. I'm pretty stoked on how they turned out. Designed and printed by Plan-it Graphics. Bob did a great job! He designs stuff specifically for the lawn and landscape industry! Everyone should check him out. :drinkup:

New Business Card.jpg

Fritz0

LawnSite Member
Hey guys,

Just recieved my new business cards in the mail today. I'm pretty stoked on how they turned out. Designed and printed by Plan-it Graphics. Bob did a great job! He designs stuff specifically for the lawn and landscape industry! Everyone should check him out. :drinkup:
Looks real nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

LawnSite Bronze Member

atasteofnature

LawnSite Senior Member
I had that saying for my company but to play on words I used the word "yew" instead of "you". Great motto to go by! Nice business card!

jsslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would recomend vistaprint.com for designing and ordering buz cards. I've been using them for 10 years and they are cheapest and best around.

LawnXperts lawn care St. Cloud, MN

http://www.saintcloudlawncare.com
I've used them for years too. I have never had a problem with them either.
I use them for both of my business'. I've designed and uploaded without any problems. I would recommend too.

atasteofnature

LawnSite Senior Member
More then likely but would be a good conversation starter or remembering device! Now get to passing them around and good luck this upcoming year!