1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Deere X744 Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by POPO4995, Oct 15, 2010.

1. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Bought a new John Deere X744 last Saturday. Its a 2007 with 500 hours and also got a new 3 Bag MCS thrown in on the deal. The dealer has had it on the lot for 14 months or so, so I got a really good deal. Love new green paint in the garage!

X744.jpg

2. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Why a lawn tractor???
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Thats nice.i like tractors.that is one nice one.good luck and have fun with it.

4. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

If I was to get a lawn tractor....That would be it! What are the stats on that beast?

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i cant even handle all that green!!!!!!

6. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I would love to have a mower like that one day...at least for personal use. They are so useful as they can accept just about any attachment you could need for working as a commercial landscaper or even just working around the house.

NICE MOWER!!!!

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

we got a guy around me that has 2 of em and mows his route with them.

8. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Does it look good when he is done? All the JD lawn tractors around me are home depot junk.

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

not really, he always waves at me like hes a real lco, i usually scoff and keep driving.

10. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

24 hp Yanmar Diesel, 62" Deck, all wheel steer so no scuffs and a 8" uncut trim circle. I love the all wheel steers, as close to a zero as you can get but still have hillside stability and the advantage of a tractor and all the attachments.